Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Overseas

Okay, I know I haven't written in ages...but I figured enough time has gone by and I should write something!

In March, my brother, Michael graduated from the Air Force basic training and started tech school in Mississippi. My family was not able to attend his ceremony, but the Lord provided a kind family who "adopted" Mike for the weekend! So he was able to go off the base and have some fun...for which we were so grateful!!!

The family that took Mike in on his graduation weekend...it's his buddy Daniel's family.
(I'm not sure of all their names!)



For the graduation weekend he was able to leave the base....Mike had been living on the base food for 8 1/2 weeks and was just craving a milkshake!!! He sure looks like he's enjoying it!


With his buddy Daniel





Just the other day we found out that he will be sent to Osen, Korea upon his graduation from tech school in June. Lord willing he will be able to visit us in July for a few weeks and then go on to his post overseas!

No comments:

Post a Comment