Wednesday, September 25, 2013

At least one post this month...


I just realized that I haven't written even one post this month, so I decided to at least write one before the month was over.

I do have a good excuse as to why I've dropped off the face of the earth for the last month or so. We've been fighting cold/flu for over a month and then last week the stomach bug hit our home. It's been difficult not being able to write or do music in all that time, but I've been trying to rest and get over this nasty little bug. It didn't help that when I got the first cold in August my eardrum burst from the pressure of an ear infection-not the most pleasant experience to say the least!

That really set me back for a while as I was very off balance and had the motion/sea-sickness feeling really bad for about two weeks. I'm finally fully recovered from that-thank God! I hope I never have to go through that again!

Currently, I'm trying to rest and get my strength back and I hope that soon I can post a new video and get back to my writing! Until then stay healthy and enjoy the fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment