Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to 2014! 


The beginning of the new year is when good intentions become the strongest. Desires that have been let go from time, circumstances, business and, let's be honest, just plain laziness come back in full strength. New resolutions begin to be made...but often they don't last much longer than a few weeks. With than in mind I wanted to offer my two cents worth.

Everyday is a new start, if your resolution is lost you can always reclaim it at anytime, you hold the key to your own happiness and desires!

When circumstances get tough and you're completely drained-make the next day the new-fresh start you need. 

Today is the first day of the rest of your life-don't waste it! Use it the way God meant you to!

It may feel like life is overwhelming and you may begin to wonder: why am I here? You're here because you still have a purpose, go and do it! If you don't know what that purpose is, then just keep doing what you're doing. Clarity will come.

While I'm sure I could think of many more sayings and ideas to write I'll leave you with these last two:

It WILL be worth it all when see Jesus-so don't give up because...God's Got This!

And technically Paul gives this advice:

"And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago."

2 Corinthians 8:10 
Keep on moving forward-you are making progress even if you don't see it!
Enjoy the start of your new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment