Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm back again!

Well, I made it through the summer months!  Summer is my busiest time of year and this year certainly did not disappoint!

It began in May with a two week trip to NY for some extended family time.  I was able to stay with my Aunt and Uncle and it was such an encouragement and enjoyable time!

After two weeks of relaxing and good-time bliss, the work began.  Our first week of camp at HTH started on June 11th with HTH's teen camp.  During the next two weeks God was able to work in many of the young peoples lives and changed many hearts towards Him!  Praise the Lord for such fruit from His work!


After those first two weeks we had a short break and then groups came pouring in every week to enjoy the HTH scenery and to draw closer to the Lord.  It's always nice to meet new people and see ones from the previous year coming back!

We are now entering our fall and winter period where we will be having camps and retreats mostly on the weekends.  We always manage to keep busy!

My family is all doing well!  Mom and I just finished our prayer letter which I will try to post soon so you know how to pray and what our needs are right now.  God is always providing!

Now that the busyness of summer is over I'm trying to focus on my writing and music.  I know I had posted a song I wrote way back towards the beginning of the year, but I've had some laptop troubles that have just recently been figured out.  So Lord willing there will be no more hindrances!

Now it's just up to me to be diligent and get the work done!

Till next time!~Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment