Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fun~Friends~Fellowship

This year has been so busy that certain family members felt we just couldn't squeeze in our yearly fun trip to an amusement park: Knoebels.  However, we were able to change their minds and went just this past weekend!  Knoebels is about 1 1/2 - 2 hours away, but when you go with friends that time seems to fly by and before you know it you're enjoying the familiar thrills from fast rides and spinning heads from the rides that go round and round.
Although I’m not a roller coaster fan, everyone was trying to convince me to go on one…it's not really my thing...maybe one day! ;-)

The highlight for me was the time I was able to spend with my sister!  She doesn’t often get time off so it was nice to have her around for a full day to just have fun!

Mom decided that she didn’t want to be with a bunch of crazy youngsters and opted instead to spend the day with a friend. They went shopping, ate out and sewed clothes…their favorite thing to do!

With fall just around the corner, Dan is getting ready for hunting season...he's going to try archery for the first time this year!

 The weather has been getting cooler and the leaves are starting to turn...which means that we are definitely getting into our fall season!  It's nice to have things be cooler than in the hot heat of summer, but I'm still holding out on bringing my winter clothes out!  Not quite ready to bundle up yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment