Thursday, June 12, 2014

Have You Met Them??



Have you met my family?


This picture is from last November when we were all together.

They are the reason I can do what I do! They have supported me with all my challenges and problems. When I've complained, they let me get it out of my system and then asked, "What can we do to help?"

They have seen me at my lowest and been with me through all the disappointments and the occasional victories that came along.

We don't always get along, but that's okay. If we always agreed with each other there would be no room for us to grow or be pushed to further our lives.

We are slowing going our separate ways and that makes me sad, but no matter where we go I know one thing, we will all meet in a special place someday: heaven.

That's also where I have family waiting...but of course they are busy enjoying time with Jesus!

I'm so grateful for my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment