Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Jesus Has Come!


Merry Christmas!

The Christmas holiday season has been quite different for my family. My brother is still overseas-like her has been for the last 3 Christmas's, but now my mom lives in Florida and unfortunately can't come home for Christmas.

While it may be different than other years, we are still making the best of it and enjoying the time we have together! We never know when one Christmas holiday season will be the last one we spend with our family as a whole. Meaning who knows when the next sibling will run off and be into something new with their life!

I did want to share a Christmas song I wrote a few years ago. I've always wanted to do a Christmas song as it seems like there aren't many out there...and as usual God didn't disappoint me!


Hope you have a very special Christmas this year and that the new year is simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment