Monday, December 23, 2013

Puppy Love


It's been a crazy month with many ups and downs and all I've been thinking-especially in the last two weeks is....I just have to survive till Christmas Eve. Well, that's tomorrow...so wohoo!!!! I made it! 

The last two weeks have been overwhelming to say the least, and quite honestly I haven't focused very much on what's been going on. Just put one foot in front of the other and kept going...hard all day long. Last week every day I was awake at 4:30 am and got right to work and continued until I went to sleep at 10:00 pm. It was nuts and crazy, but I kept in mind that "this too shall pass" and "God is faithful to bring me through!"

I couldn't have done it without God being there and helping me each and every day, but boy am I glad to have it over.

Tomorrow starts my Christmas holiday and I intend to relax and enjoy myself as much as possible!

Today I took my dog Judah to the vet for a checkup and it wasn't the greatest report, but I am trusting that the Lord will create a miracle healing in his body and that all will be well by the next checkup this coming Monday.

Tonight I was able to snap this cute picture that just grabs my heart every time I look at it! It just made my day!

My sister and our baby puppy-Juni. notice how my sister's doll-she's had it since she was a baby, has had to take a back seat to the puppy love!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment